1. General provisions
- About us
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by ALTAS BALTIKOS UAB (hereinafter the “Operator”).
1. The Operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including protection of the rights to privacy, personal, and family secrets.
2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about visitors to the website https://eu.altspost.com/
2. Main terms used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://eu.altspost.com/
4. Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
5. Anonymization of personal data - actions that make it impossible to relate the identity of personal data to a specific User or another personal data subject without using additional information;
6. Processing personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website https://eu.altspost.com/
9. User - any visitor to the website https://eu.altspost.com/
10. Providing personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain scope of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is irrevocably destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
5. The above data hereinafter referred to in the Policy are united by the general term of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
1. The Purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; to inform the User by calling the specified number.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at the email@example.com
email address marked "Unsubscription from notifications about new products and services and special offers"
3. Anonymized data of Users, collected through the Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently via special forms located on the site https://eu.altspost.com/
. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his consent to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. If inaccuracies in personal data are detected, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org
marked "Updating personal data".
4. The period of processing of the personal data is indefinite The user can at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator's email address email@example.com
marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data."
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. The operator, prior to the start of cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
1. The User can get any clarification on questions of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator.
The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. the Current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://eu.altspost.com/o-nas/politika-konfidentsialnosti/